Job No: -
Grant Thornton’s Advisory & Assurance practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. The IT services includes IT Audit, IT Governance Assessment, IT (Cyber)Security, Risk Advisory Services and Data Analytics.The Junior Manager IT Advisory & Assurance is responsible for planning, direction, and completion of information systems audits and advisory engagements. This includes the execution and review of assignments, the development and supervision of assigned staff members and assisting in client management and related product/service development activities under supervision of the Advisory & Assurance partners
What are the role’s main responsibilities, what will it involve?
• Execute IT and operational audits, Revenue Assurance, Risk Management and advisory assignments.
• Work with organizations to identify and manage business process and IT risks within their strategy execution model.
• Evaluate and test client-related business process and IT controls and identify areas of risk for each.
• Execute assigned client engagements (SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 examinations and IT audits) from start to completion.
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of engagements, including managing multiple work streams simultaneously and prioritizing tasks when unanticipated issues arise.
• Supervise, train, and mentor assigned staff members and deliver input for the assessment the performance of the staff members for their engagement reviews.
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
• Pro-actively assist Grant Thornton Partners and senior management in the interaction with key client(s) to gather information, manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, resolve problems and challenges, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Assist Grant Thornton Partners and senior management on proposals and business development opportunities and acquisitions.
• Shows flexibility and accepts responsibility to ensure that certain things happen and, if necessary, involves others in this.
Education, experience and qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting, Information Technology or Business engineering.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience in IT audit within a similar consulting or accounting practice.
• Strong written and verbal proficiency in Dutch and English.
• Obtained a Postmaster degree in Register or Operational IT Auditor, CISA, CISM, CISO or is in an advanced stage of one of these
Postmasters / Certifications.
• Experience with frameworks including COBIT, COSO, ISO, Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Other areas of expertise should include some of the following: testing access controls systems, validating security architecture and
administration, training network security awareness and enforcement of security policies and standards, knowledge of most-common
operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX, AS400, Mainframe, Bank Mate, Signature, SAP, Oracle, Exact), and assessment of database
• Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
• Having excellent leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and documenting skills
• Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and IDEA.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to build long-term working relationships
• Ability to collaborate/work with others, inside and outside one’s own area to accomplish business goals
• High level of integrity, able to maintain confidential information
• Strong attention to detail and able to work within deadlines, result-orient.
Probably you are filled with questions, such as your growth opportunities and the work culture. We help you to discover your space for growth within Grant Thornton Aruba. Please send your resume, motivation letter, diplomas and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position are now closed