Job No: -
Associate – Assurance
As an associate you conduct discussions with clients regarding the audit assignments and the documentation of them. You’ll take on an executive role in handling tasks associated with the setup of audit assignments. Together with other colleagues you will visit our clients, discuss their business processes and evaluate their system of internal control. You analyze and evaluate items in the financial statements of our clients under the guidance of your immediate supervisor. You are also tasked with keeping your immediate supervisor informed about the progress of work and when necessary, you are able to seek support from them. You’ll play a supporting role when it comes to carrying out audit activities, completing audit files and in the preparation of reports to the audit client.
Education, experience and qualifications
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or it’s internationally comparable diploma in Accountancy, Audit or Finance;
- You have proven knowledge and minimal 2 years of experience in auditing;
- You have a professional critical mindset;
- You have a strong written and verbal proficiency in English, command of Dutch would be a pre;
- You are an ambitious individual;
- You are client-orientated;
- You can work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
What we offer
If you join our team, you will become part of our pleasant and diverse team in Aruba. You’ll be joining a collaborative and innovative work office. You’d also get the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our company’s success, while ensuring your professional growth and development within Grant Thornton Aruba. Your dedication and effort will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. You’ll also get the possibility to follow training and courses that contribute to your personal development.
Does this sound like something for you? Apply now! At Grant Thornton Aruba we help you discover your space for growth within the company.
Please send your resume, motivation letter, diploma(s) and reference letter(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of December 2023. Please let us know for what vacancy you’re applying for in the mail subject.
Applications for this position are now closed